posted in Product Reviews
by Baby & Co on March 1st 2019 10:50 AM
For those of you who like to embark on adventures and have no intention of relegating your walking boots to the cupboard just yet or taming your love of exploring the great outdoors, Bugaboo’s latest special edition, the Buffalo Escape, will get you planning your next excursion in no time thanks to its refreshingly unique outdoor feel!
Super chic for the city and equipped to safely take on your off-the-beaten-track adventures, Bugaboo’s all-terrain Buffalo pushchair has always proved to be a perfect mode of transport for precious bundles of joy around the world and the new special-edition Escape version doesn’t disappoint either!
“The all-terrain pushchair for stylish escapes”
At first glance, it’s obvious that this new take on the Buffalo has had a stunning new understated makeover with its new washed cotton canvas fabric in Balsam Green. It has an organic, earthy and highly durable feel about it which isn’t surprising given the name ‘Escape’. In-keeping with the outdoors feel, the brown leather piping to the edges of the carrycot and the seat finish the look off beautifully and compliment the handlebar, bumper bar and carrycot carrying handle’s perforated dark brown faux leather. Inside, your little one will be surrounded by pure luxury in the form of off white/grey striped weaved fabric on the underside of the sun canopy, providing a stylish contrast to the green canvas.
Of course, it goes without saying that the Escape is equipped with the usual must-have features that an all-terrain pushchair should have, such as:
• Four lockable, large swivel wheels to successfully negotiate all terrains (sand, snow, mountains) and a two-wheel position, ensuring smooth rides every time.
• Multiple luggage options (a large underseat basket, bag hooks).
• Extra large canopy for protection from the sun, wind and rain.
• Reclinable and reversible seat to face you or face forwards.
• Option to carry with the rotating carry handle.
• Car seat compatible - carrycot easily converts into a car seat.
• New 5 point harness, which brings the Buffalo Escape into line with the Bugaboo Bee3.
• Matching tote bag in the same durable smart green fabric.
• Height-adjustable handlebar to suit you.
• Independent seat and bassinet (aerated for comfort on those warmer days).
• Easily folds away into one piece (great for travelling) and self standing (perfect for storing at home).
“Because you’re not escaping life, just making sure life doesn’t escape you”
The Bugaboo Buffalo’s look has been totally transformed and given a new lease of life to perfectly show off its all-terrain attributes. By doing so, it has taken things up a notch in the style stakes, making this one easy-on-the-eye buggy! The four large wheels mean you needn’t worry when heading off over rough and bumpy or soft terrain; this technology teamed with the comfortable reversible seat ensures you can keep an eye on your child to ensure they’re enjoying the ride in total safety. As parents, you’ll want all the top features without scrimping on style when you’re out and about exploring hills, mountains and urban areas and we think the latest Buffalo Escape won’t fail to impress you. The clever people at Bugaboo have certainly succeeded in creating a highly adaptable, all-terrain pushchair whilst keeping stye at the forefront of this, simple, yet gorgeous design. Top marks!
The Bugaboo Buffalo Escape is a limited edition pram so to order yours now before they sell out click here
A great choice would be the Joie Nitro Stroller