The new 4th generation Boba Organic 4G insert adjusts to two different positions allowing children to grow into the carrier. The Boba 4G Carrier also comes with numerous savvy features including a smartphone pocket, a removable sleeping hood and a breastfeeding buckle. The carrier is compatible with most body types and fits a waistband range of 25” to 58" and heights 5’0-6’3.
The main features:
- Enhanced infant support - allows you to carry infants as well as older children without add-ons.
- Detachable/adjustable sleeping hood - keep babies and toddlers' head in place when they fall asleep.
- 3 built-in pockets - store the most important items such as keys, phones, money, etc.
- Detachable Foot Straps - attach to the waist belt and designed to keep older children comfortable while enabling healthy seating position.
- Heavy-duty, military grade buckles - to guarantee that unexpected openings won't happen and your baby will be safe at all times
- High density foam waist belt - that effectively distributes the weight of the baby over the hips and takes most of the weight off the shoulder straps
- from birth
- enhanced infant support
- light, detachable and adjustable sleeping hood
- 3 built-in pockets
- detachable food straps
- extra wide seat & taller panel
- high density foam waist belt
- military grade buckles
- machine washable
Suitability: from birth
We aim to dispatch all “available for immediate dispatch” orders placed by 12pm the same working day. Exceptions include made to order items for example some nursery furniture or direct ship items sent by the manufacturer directly to the customer. In these cases an approximate delivery schedule is shown next to the product.
Our standard delivery cost is £4.99 for orders under £49.99. Orders over £49.99 is free of charge. Exceptions apply please view our Delivery & Dispatch page for detals.
Any items “available for immediate dispatch” will have the choice of standard delivery (2-3 working days) or express delivery (1-2 working days) this can be selected during the checkout process.
Orders for delivery to Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Northern Ireland. These schedules would exclude made to order and direct ship items. For more information please click here.
We offer a 14 day return policy allowing you to decide if the goods are as expected. During this time you may return the goods at your expense or request collection with our courier company at a cost of £18 per parcel. If the item has been used you will be unable to return the item under distance selling regulations.
Any damage in transit of shortages must be reported with 48 hours of receipt of the goods after this time claims will not be accepted.
For more detailed information please read our terms and conditions.
Wood samples are available upon request.
For our furniture terms and conditions of sale please refer to our terms and conditions page under the section Nursery Furniture Return Conditions