The Chicco Polly Magic 2 in 1 Highchair is highly adaptable and thus suitable from birth to 3 years.
- From 0-6 months it can be used as a newborn chair: reducer cushion will keep your baby comfortable. The seat could be adjusted to 6 different heights allowing both mother and baby to find their desired position for all activities during the day.
- From 6-12 moths the chair can be converted to highchair.
- For toddlers up to 3 years it can be converted to a normal chair.
The high chair includes food tray that clips to the main tray, safe easy fitting system to store tray on rear legs and non scratching rubber feet and rear wheels for easy move. The 5-point harnesses will keep baby safe in place.
- suitable from birth to 3 years
- adjustable height from 46 to 64 cm
- adjustable footrest with 3 different positions
- removable double tray
- compact fold
- rear wheels for easy move
- removable padding for easy cleaning
- 5-point restraint harness
- open/close operated from simple buttons on the side
Suitability: from birth to 3 years
Dimensions Assembled: 63.5 x 82 x 104 cm
Closed Dimensions: W 64 x D 24 x H 94 cm
Weight: 10 kg
Width: 64 cm
Height: 104 cm
We aim to dispatch all “available for immediate dispatch” orders placed by 12pm the same working day. Exceptions include made to order items for example some nursery furniture or direct ship items sent by the manufacturer directly to the customer. In these cases an approximate delivery schedule is shown next to the product.
Our standard delivery cost is £4.99 for orders under £49.99. Orders over £49.99 is free of charge. Exceptions apply please view our Delivery & Dispatch page for detals.
Any items “available for immediate dispatch” will have the choice of standard delivery (2-3 working days) or express delivery (1-2 working days) this can be selected during the checkout process.
Orders for delivery to Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Northern Ireland. These schedules would exclude made to order and direct ship items. For more information please click here.
We offer a 14 day return policy allowing you to decide if the goods are as expected. During this time you may return the goods at your expense or request collection with our courier company at a cost of £15 per parcel. If the item has been used you will be unable to return the item under distance selling regulations.
Any damage in transit of shortages must be reported with 48 hours of receipt of the goods after this time claims will not be accepted.
For more detailed information please read our terms and conditions.
Tutti Bambini Returns:
You can request to return a Tutti Bambini item within 28 days of delivery providing the item is in its original packaging and in pristine condition. The Following charges will apply dependent on the original delivery method:
- Single items weighing less than 15kg- £15.00
- Single items weighing more than 15kg- £25.00
- Non-assembled room sets- £50.00
- Assembled room sets- £150.00
For non-assembled and assembled room sets, the above charges will also apply if the customer is not present to receive delivery.