Work For Us
An excellent opportunity for an outgoing individual with strong showroom/retail sales skills and experience of most common Office software to join a busy and well established multi-channel specialist nursery business.
Showroom Key Duties
- Showroom sales including product demonstration & advice
- Keeping up to date with the latest products and innovations
- Merchandising and stock replenishment
- Receiving Deliveries and booking in stock
Mail-Order Key Duties
- Inputting & processing sales orders accurately and promptly
- Taking the order through from initial enquiry to despatch
- Advise customers of delivery lead times
- Deal with all incoming calls, e-mails and enquiries quickly and efficiently providing accurate information when required
- Resolve after sales queries or issues quickly and effectively
- Manage and complete customer returns in accordance with business returns policy
General Key Duties
- Maintaining a tidy showroom & office
- Uphold our strong customer service culture
- Work as a team member to ensure you have an effective working relationship with all colleagues and departments
Personal Qualities and Skills Required
- Strong sales skills
- Confident and outgoing
- A background or interest in luxury or designer goods is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail with fast and accurate data entry
- Excellent numeric and literacy skills
- Solid administration skills are essential
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Sage.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent telephone manner and strong customer focus / service skills
- Ability to develop good understanding of products
- A flexible adaptable approach
- To be a professional and reliable point of contact for customers
- Excellent time management, communication and organisational skills
- Commitment to the aims & objectives of the business
- Ability to prioritise in order to meet deadlines
The role offers the following
- A salary of £6.61 per hour
- Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5 pm
- A long established family business with low staff turnover
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual with good sales experience where consultation has been a key element of the sales process. Who enjoys a varied and challenging job role and can work with speed and accuracy.
To apply please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and an application form will be sent to you to be completed and returned.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.