Bugaboo Changing Bag
The Bugaboo changing bag in luxurious Grey Melange fabric is the perfect accessory to pair with your Bugaboo Fox or Bee5 pushchair, and even your Cameleon3 with the use of the included clip adaptors that allow you to attach your changing bag directly onto your stroller. With several pockets to help you stay organised and an included changing mat, the Bugaboo changing bag is perfect for days out, ensuring you have everything you need to stay on top of your game.
- 3 internal pouches for nappies, wipes etc.
- Insulated pocket for your child's bottle
- Wipe clean lining that makes light work of spills
- 4 outer pockets, 3 inner pockets plus additional bottle holder
- Separate compartment for changing mat
- Integrates stroller attachment hooks
- Includes clip adaptors to attach to Cameleon3
Please Note: This bag can not be attached to the Bugaboo Donkey stroller.
- Luxurious Grey Melange fabric
- Attaches to Fox, Bee5 & Cameleon3 strollers
- Comes with handy changing mat
- 4 inner & 4 outer pockets plus bottle holder
- Separate changing mat compartment
- Insulated pocket for bottle
- Wipe clean lining
- Stay organised when out and about
- 3 internal pouches for nappies and wipes
- Integrated stroller attachment hooks
We aim to dispatch all “available for immediate dispatch” orders placed by 12pm the same working day. Exceptions include made to order items for example some nursery furniture or direct ship items sent by the manufacturer directly to the customer. In these cases an approximate delivery schedule is shown next to the product.
Our standard delivery cost is £4.99 for orders under £49.99. Orders over £49.99 is free of charge. Exceptions apply please view our Delivery & Dispatch page for detals.
Any items “available for immediate dispatch” will have the choice of standard delivery (2-3 working days) or express delivery (1-2 working days) this can be selected during the checkout process.
Orders for delivery to select Scottish post codes and Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Northern Ireland may incur additional costs. These schedules would exclude made to order and direct ship items.
Please note that some nursery furniture deliveries will be to the customer's door, this may exclude internal apartment doors.
For more information please click here.
We offer a 14 day return policy allowing you to decide if the goods are as expected. During this time you may return the goods at your expense or request collection with our courier company at a cost of £18 per parcel. If the item has been used you will be unable to return the item under distance selling regulations.
Any damage in transit of shortages must be reported with 48 hours of receipt of the goods after this time claims will not be accepted.
Tutti Bambini Returns:
You can request to return a Tutti Bambini item within 28 days of delivery providing the item is in its original packaging and in pristine condition. The Following charges will apply dependent on the original delivery method:
- Single items weighing less than 15kg- £15.00
- Single items weighing more than 15kg- £25.00
- Non-assembled room sets- £50.00
- Assembled room sets- £150.00
For non-assembled and assembled room sets, the above charges will also apply if the customer is not present to receive delivery.
For more detailed information please read our terms and conditions.
Wood samples are available upon request.
Delivery of nursery furniture to certain locations within the United Kingdom may be restricted. For example Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, certain Scottish postcodes, Highlands & Islands, and Northern Ireland.
For our furniture terms and conditions of sale please refer to our terms and conditions page under the section Nursery Furniture Return Conditions