Appointments no longer required from 19th July
From the 19th July the store will be open for "walk-ins" Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm.
With the easing of government restrictions we will be removing the requirement for customers to pre-book appointments when visiting the store, any existing appointments will be prioritised.
However, we recommend calling to make an appointment for any ERF car seat consultations.
We are also pleased to announce that in-vehicle car seat training/fitting will recommence from 19th July. To reduce any possible risks we will make use of our in-store car seat rig for product demonstration wherever possible.
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive please do not visit the store.
We encourage all customers to continue to wear a face-covering and maintain social distancing in store.
To ensure the safety of both customers and staff we have set procedures that must be followed, please take a moment to read through the guidelines:
- Observe social distancing.
- No public toilets
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry and exit points
- Where needed PPE will be worn by staff during your visit
- The wearing of PPE (masks and gloves) will be encouraged
- Regular sanitisation of touch points
- We recommend contact less payments