All returns are processed through the retailer and not the manufacturer; please contact us regarding any after sales issues. We endeavor to offer an impartial returns procedure for the benefit of all parties. To enable us to process your claim as efficiently as possible please follow this procedure, failure to follow this procedure could result in delays in processing your claim or return.
In the first instance contact our returns department on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us with the following information:
- Order Number
- Name (Person who placed the order)
- Contact telephone number.
- Date of Purchase
- Faulty Item (Product description)
- Details of Fault (Description of fault)
- If possible digital photos could also be sent to help identify the problem.
We will then, depending on the issue, either contact you to discuss the matter further or issue you with a returns authorisation number. Please note returns sent back without a returns number may be refused or could result in delays in processing.
If it is felt that the goods need to be returned for inspection you will need to do the following.
- Box the item ready for collection. It is wise to retain the original packaging for this purpose. Our shipping company will not collect items which are not properly packaged
- Contact us at email@example.com to arrange collection. Please book your collection at least 2 days in advance and between Monday – Friday. Collections are arranged generally with DHL and are not timed so please ensure you are home all day on the selected date. If a collection is scheduled and you are not home as arranged you will be charged a £8.00 for the aborted collection
- Please include your Returns Authorisation Number (RAN), proof of purchase and a description of the fault.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return unused and its original packaging with any tags still attached for an exchange or refund. We do not accept returns on personalised items or hygiene sensitive items including duvets and mattresses once they have been removed from their protective wrappers. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will refund the full amount to the original payment method excluding any shipping costs
- Credit/debit card refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed by your bank, we are unable to expedite this process.
- Returned orders remain the customer's responsibility until safely received by us. We recommend using a reliable carrier and insuring the parcel for loss or damage. Alternately you can take advantage of our carrier service please contact us for a quotation.
- Replacements, refunds or exchanges of damaged or incorrectly ordered items will not be processed until the original items are received and inspected.
- If goods form part of a bundle then the whole order will need to be returned or the remaining items will revert to their normal recommended retail price and you will be refunded accordingly.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the condition of the goods are subject to normal wear and tear, misuse or damage.
Please note we are unable to offer a loan or replacement product while your return is being inspected or repaired. Proof of purchase must accompany any warranty claim. Most nursery items come with a 6 months guarantee; however some products have longer warranty periods, please check your warranty book for more details. This does not affect your statutory rights. If a fault develops within the guarantee period, we will arrange collection and inspection in our workshop. If the failure is confirmed to be due to a manufacturing fault we will arrange repair, or replacement if the repair in uneconomical.
If the fault is due to fair wear and tear, damage or misuse we will quote for a rectification and you will also be liable for the carriage charges, which are currently £18 per parcel*.
In the event of a dispute as to the cause of the failure the product will be sent to the manufacturer who will establish if the fault is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
In the event the manufacturer identifies the fault is due to fair wear and tear, damage or misuse you will be liable for all carriage costs and any repair costs if you wish the product to be repaired.
Our workshop will be happy to quote for any non-warranty repair. All returned product must be carefully packed in cardboard. It is wise to retain original cartons for this purpose. If a collection is scheduled and you are not home as arranged you will be charged £8.00 for the aborted collection.
For furniture returns please read our terms and conditions page under the section Nursery Furniture Return Conditions.