The Roomie Glide Co-Sleeper in Foggy Grey by Joie allows you to sleep side-by-side with your little one while still giving you both your own space to comfortably move around in. Featuring a single-hand glide and sliding side panel, Roomie Glide is a great solution to a good night's sleep with your little one safely by your side.
Roomie Glide features a smooth single hand glide function that allows you to gently soothe your little one into dreamland without leaving the comfort of your bed. Whether your baby prefers a leisurely or a lively tempo, Roomie Glide lets you set the pace to suit them for an amazing night's sleep. The one-touch glide lock lets you secure Roomie Glide in place once your little one is fast asleep and you're done rocking.
Roomie Glide's sliding side panel can be lifted and lowered with just one hand, allowing you to quickly and easily get to your infant if they stir in the night so you can feed, soothe or snuggle them from the comfort of your own bed. Roomie Glide features 11 height adjustments that mean it measures up to nearly any size bed and comes with adjustable folding feet that step right up to your bed so that you can always find the best fit for you and baby. For extra safety and security, Roomie Glide comes with a strap and clip attachment to secure it easily to your bed.
Roomie Glide boasts a range of features designed to keep your little one comfortable and happy throughout the night. A comfortably cushioned yet firm mattress is included with Roomie Glide to give your baby a comfy and supportive place to rest that is also mesh-covered for optimal breathability. Roomie Glide features a soothing 4-variant tilt with a gentle incline to help ease any symptoms of reflux your baby might experience through the night.
Roomie Glide has a rounded cocoon shape with soft padded sides for extra comfort and protection for your little one. Roomie Glide also features double mesh windows on both sides so that you can easily check on your little one without disturbing their sleep. The mesh windows also help to provide plenty of ventilation to ensure that the crib maintains a comfortable and safe environment.
Roomie Glide offers convenience in the home thanks to its four lockable wheels that allow you to move the crib around easily so that if you want to keep your sleeping little one by your side throughout the day, you can easily move it with you from room to room. Roomie Glide has a lightweight yet strong aluminium frame to ease of movement and the lockable wheels are also rubber-covered to keep your floor scratch-free.
Roomie Glide is made with wipeable woven fabrics and the washable mattress cover can simply be removed for easy cleaning. Roomie Glide is also simple to assemble and disassemble and comes with a handy travel bag so you can bring it with you on overnight stays.
- Suitable from birth
- One-handed sliding side panel
- Dropdown side soft goods auto retract to keep them clean and taut
- Smooth single-hand glide
- One-touch gliding lock
- Rounded cocoon shape with soft padded sides
- Cushioned yet firm mesh-covered mattress
- 11 height adjustment settings
- Simple button activation for height adjustment
- Fits most beds (including divans)
- Mattress includes thick filling for heightened comfort
- Ventilation built into mattress
- Soothing tilt incline (4 position variance)
- Adjustable folding feet
- 4 lockable, rubber-covered wheels
- Woven wipeable fabrics
- Double mesh windows for ventilation
- Strap and clip to secure to bed
- Washable mattress cover
- Lightweight yet strong aluminium frame
- Easy to assemble
- Travel bag included
Suitability: from birth to 9kg
Dimensions: 98.5cm x 68.5cm x 66-81cm
If you place an order by 12pm between Monday to Friday of an item marked as available for immediate dispatch we will ensure the order is dispatched the same day. Orders received after that time will be dispatched the following working day.
Availability denotes the length of time the item will take to be available to dispatch.
Shipping denotes the duration of time that an items takes to reach its destination the either our warehouse or manufacturer's warehouse. For example an item with "Available in 7-10 working days" and "Standard Delivery" should be expected in 9-12 working days. Please note working days excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Our secure website and payment gateways perform a number of security checks against an order. Any errors on the order could result in delays while we attempt to contact you to clarify any inaccuracies. At Baby & Co we use a number of carrier services to ensure prompt and speedy delivery, this may include using more than one carrier for an order, however this is rare.
Your order may be dispatched from more than one location including our warehouse or directly from the manufacturer this may result in your order arriving on more than one consignment. Aside from made to order items and direct delivery we offer the following delivery options.
With the exception of made to order items and products sent directly by the supplier below you will find our standard delivery terms. Please note that we only ship within the United Kingdom.
Please note the following brands only deliver to UK mainland post codes, excluding some Scottish post codes:- Kidsmill, Europe Baby, Boori, East Coast, Tutti Bambini, Mamas & Papas, Silver Cross furniture.
Please note that some nursery furniture deliveries will be to the customer's door, this may exclude internal apartment doors.
|U.K. mainland||Orders over £49.99 - Free
Orders £49.99 or under - £4.95
|2-3 working days|
|Scottish Highlands||£18 per order|
& Isle Of Wight
|£18 per order|
|Northern Ireland||£18 per order|
|Please note - our carriers only work Monday to Fridays (8am - 6pm). We regret our carriers cannot deliver at a specific time. ALL deliveries must be signed for.|
|U.K. mainland||Orders over £49.99 - £7.95
Orders £49.99 or under - £9.99
|1-2 working days|
|Scottish Highlands||£18 per order|
|U.K. Islands &
Isle Of Wight
|£18 per order|
|Northern Ireland||£18 per order|
All returns are processed through the retailer and not the manufacturer; please contact us regarding any after sales issues. We endeavor to offer an impartial returns procedure for the benefit of all parties. To enable us to process your claim as efficiently as possible please follow this procedure, failure to follow this procedure could result in delays in processing your claim or return.
In the first instance contact our returns department on firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us with the following information:
- Order Number
- Name (Person who placed the order)
- Contact telephone number.
- Date of Purchase
- Faulty Item (Product description)
- Details of Fault (Description of fault)
- If possible digital photos could also be sent to help identify the problem.
We will then, depending on the issue, either contact you to discuss the matter further or issue you with a returns authorisation number. Please note returns sent back without a returns number may be refused or could result in delays in processing.
If it is felt that the goods need to be returned for inspection you will need to do the following.
- Box the item ready for collection. It is wise to retain the original packaging for this purpose. Our shipping company will not collect items which are not properly packaged
- Contact us at email@example.com to arrange collection. Please book your collection at least 2 days in advance and between Monday – Friday. Collections are usually made during the afternoon via Parcel Force. Please allow at least a 4 hour window when you will be available. If a collection is scheduled and you are not home as arranged you will be charged a £8.00 for the aborted collection
- Please include your Returns Authorisation Number (RAN), proof of purchase and a description of the fault.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return unused and its original packaging with any tags still attached for an exchange or refund. We do not accept returns on personalised items or hygiene sensitive items including duvets and mattresses once they have been removed from their protective wrappers. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will refund the full amount to the original payment method excluding any shipping costs
- Credit/debit card refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed by your bank, we are unable to expedite this process.
- Returned orders remain the customer's responsibility until safely received by us. We recommend using a reliable carrier and insuring the parcel for loss or damage. Alternately you can take advantage of our carrier service please contact us for a quotation.
- Replacements, refunds or exchanges of damaged or incorrectly ordered items will not be processed until the original items are received and inspected.
- If goods form part of a bundle then the whole order will need to be returned or the remaining items will revert to their normal recommended retail price and you will be refunded accordingly.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the condition of the goods are subject to normal wear and tear, misuse or damage.
Please note we are unable to offer a loan or replacement product while your return is being inspected or repaired. Proof of purchase must accompany any warranty claim. Most nursery items come with a 6 months guarantee; however some products have longer warranty periods, please check your warranty book for more details. This does not affect your statutory rights. If a fault develops within the guarantee period, we will arrange collection and inspection in our workshop. If the failure is confirmed to be due to a manufacturing fault we will arrange repair, or replacement if the repair in uneconomical.
If the fault is due to fair wear and tear, damage or misuse we will quote for a rectification and you will also be liable for the carriage charges, which are currently £18 per parcel*.
In the event of a dispute as to the cause of the failure the product will be sent to the manufacturer who will establish if the fault is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
In the event the manufacturer identifies the fault is due to fair wear and tear, damage or misuse you will be liable for all carriage costs and any repair costs if you wish the product to be repaired.
Our workshop will be happy to quote for any non-warranty repair. All returned product must be carefully packed in cardboard. It is wise to retain original cartons for this purpose. If a collection is scheduled and you are not home as arranged you will be charged £8.00 for the aborted collection.
For furniture returns please read our terms and conditions page under the section Nursery Furniture Return Conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.