The Silver Cross Pioneer Travel System in Platinum is the latest edition to the Silver Cross range and offers everything a parent could wish for. It includes the chassis, carrycot, toddler seat unit and car seat making it the ideal from birth pram, as well as accessories including hood & apron pack, cup holder, rain cover, shopping basket, car seat adaptors and coordinating seat liner and changing bag.
This bundle also includes the Simplifix ISOFIX base, for safe, simple and study installation into your vehicle.
Everything you could need and more!
The Pioneer has a contemporary look for urban city lifestyles with features such as 4 way suspension, puncture prof all terrain treaded tyres, lockable swivel wheels and a simple one piece fold. The Pioneer can be used from birth as a protective pram with the lie flat carrycot that's also suitable for overnight sleeping. For extra newborn flexibility you can also attach the simplicity car seat.
As your child gets older you can remove the carrycot and attach the reversible seat unit. The seat has an elevated position with multiple recline positions and adjustable calf support.
Silver Cross Pioneer Travel System Features
- Lightweight with one piece fold
- Reversible seat unit with multiple recline positions
- Lockable swivel wheels with 4 way suspension
- Height adjustable handle
- Carrycot suitable for overnight sleeping
- Travel system compatible with simplicity
- Includes raincover, cup holder, shopping basket & adaptors
Silver Cross Simplicity Car Seat Features
- from birth to 12 months approx
- for children 0 - 13kg
- belted or isofix base installation
- easy attachment to silver cross prams
- superior side impact protection
- comfy padded interior with head support cushion
- easily adjustable 5 point safety harness
- 5 position practical carry handle
- includes, hood apron & head support
- 11 piece travel system bundle
- includes pushchair, carrycot, and Simplicity Car Seat & Base
- suitable from birth
- lightweight, easy fold chrome chassis
- reversible, reclinable seat unit
- carry cot suitable for occasional overnight sleeping
- all coordinating fabrics included
- includes raincover, parasol, changing bag, adaptors and cup holder
- install simplicity with vehicle belt or Simplifix base
- lockable swivel wheels and 4 way suspension
Suitability: from birth
Product Weight: 10kg
Product Dimensions: 90 x 60 x 107cm
Folded Dimensions: 86.5 x 60 x 33cm
Suitability: Suitable from birth to 13kg (approximately between 9 & 12 months)
Car Seat Group: 0+
Installation: Lap & Diagonal seat belt or with the Simplifix Isofix Base
- Width: 31cm
- Backrest Length: 54cm
- Seat Base Length: 31cm
- Length: 67cm
- Width: 44cm
- Height (top of handle): 58cm
- Height (seat back): 40cm
We aim to dispatch all “available for immediate dispatch” orders placed by 12pm the same working day. Exceptions include made to order items for example some nursery furniture or direct ship items sent by the manufacturer directly to the customer. In these cases an approximate delivery schedule is shown next to the product.
Our standard delivery cost is £4.99 for orders under £49.99. Orders over £49.99 is free of charge. Exceptions apply please view our Delivery & Dispatch page for detals.
Any items “available for immediate dispatch” will have the choice of standard delivery (2-3 working days) or express delivery (1-2 working days) this can be selected during the checkout process.
Orders for delivery to select Scottish post codes and Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Northern Ireland may incur additional costs. These schedules would exclude made to order and direct ship items. For more information please click here.
Please note that some nursery furniture deliveries will be to the customer's door, this may exclude internal apartment doors.
We offer a 14 day return policy allowing you to decide if the goods are as expected. During this time you may return the goods at your expense or request collection with our courier company at a cost of £18 per parcel. If the item has been used you will be unable to return the item under distance selling regulations.
Any damage in transit of shortages must be reported with 48 hours of receipt of the goods after this time claims will not be accepted.
For more detailed information please read our terms and conditions.
Wood samples are available upon request.
Delivery of nursery furniture to certain locations within the United Kingdom may be restricted. For example Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, certain Scottish postcodes, Highlands & Islands, and Northern Ireland.
For our furniture terms and conditions of sale please refer to our terms and conditions page under the section Nursery Furniture Return Conditions