The Boori Sleigh Urbane 3 Piece Roomset in Pebble has everything you need to get the best start to your little one's nursery thanks to its stylish design and wonderful features.
The Boori Sleigh Urbane Cotbed is suitable from birth to around 5 years as it converts into a toddler bed. The Cotbed features 2 height positions and is finished with eco-friendly paint. This cot requires a mattress sized 132 x 70cm.
The Boori Sleigh 3 Drawer Chest is the perfect accompaniment to your room. The 3 spacious storage drawers provide plenty of space to keep all your little one's things organised and tidy, leaving you with a stunning nursery. The sleigh chest has Boori's new smart assembly design meaning you no longer have to find lots of fiddly tools, the innovative technology makes assembling your furniture quick and hassle-free!
The Sleigh Wardrobe in Barley White compliments beautifully the curved lines of the sleigh cot bed. Open the two doors of the wardrobe and you will find two hanging rails, for maximum hanging space for babies and small children. As your child grows the lower rail can be removed giving you a long hanging space. To the base, there is a fully extendable storage drawer for storing all your baby essentials and bedding.
- Includes cotbed, dresser and wardrobe
- Converts from cot to cotbed
- 2 base heights
- 3 spacious drawers
- Smart assembly chest
- 2-door, 1-drawer wardrobe
- 2 hanging rails and 1 shelf
- Eco-friendly paint
Dimensions (cot): 153cm x 78cm x 97cm
Dimensions (chest): 49cm x 99cm x 90cm
Dimensions (wardrobe): 58 cm x 109 cm x 183 cm
Important Delivery Information
- Boori items come directly from the manufacturer. Express delivery is not available.
- Delivery lead time for Mainland UK is 7-14 days.
- Delivery lead time for Scottish Highlands, Northern Island and the Isle of Wight is 7-14 days and there is a surcharge of £35.
- Delivery lead time for Scottish Offshore Islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isles of Scilly, Northern Islands and Ireland is 10-14 days and there is a surcharge of £35 to £70.
Optional Assembly Service Details
- Assembly inside mainland UK is usually 2–3 weeks and the charge is £79 for a single item and £149 for 2 items or more.
- Assembly outside of Mainland UK would need to be booked on an individual basis. Prices and lead times may vary.
- The customer will either receive an SMS or be telephoned by Boori's delivery partner to arrange a suitable day for delivery and assembly.
- The customer will receive further communication on the day and the delivery partner will assemble all furniture in a room of the customer's choice and will remove all packaging from the premises.
If you require assembly or any further delivery information please contact customer service on 0117 986 8184.
Dispatch & Delivery
If you place an order by 12pm between Monday to Friday of an item marked as available for immediate dispatch we will ensure the order is dispatched the same day. Orders received after that time will be dispatched the following working day.
Availability denotes the length of time the item will take to be available to dispatch.
Shipping denotes the duration of time that an items takes to reach its destination the either our warehouse or manufacturer's warehouse. For example an item with "Available in 7-10 working days" and "Standard Delivery" should be expected in 9-12 working days. Please note working days excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Our secure website and payment gateways perform a number of security checks against an order. Any errors on the order could result in delays while we attempt to contact you to clarify any inaccuracies. At Baby & Co we use a number of carrier services to ensure prompt and speedy delivery, this may include using more than one carrier for an order, however this is rare.
Your order may be dispatched from more than one location including our warehouse or directly from the manufacturer this may result in your order arriving on more than one consignment. Aside from made to order items and direct delivery we offer the following delivery options.
With the exception of made to order items and products sent directly by the supplier below you will find our standard delivery terms. Please note that we only ship within the United Kingdom.
Please note the following brands only deliver to UK mainland post codes, excluding some Scottish post codes:- Ickle Bubba, Boori, East Coast, Tutti Bambini, Mamas & Papas, Silver Cross furniture.
Please note that some nursery furniture deliveries will be to the customer's door, this may exclude internal apartment doors.
Tutti Bambini - If the goods have been sent with the courier, we will now need to charge a 30% handling fee in order to stop them with the carrier and will be refunded less this fee which includes picking, transport and insurance costs.
Silver Cross - Last order date for pre-Christmas furniture delivery is 3rd December 2021
|U.K. mainland||Orders over £49.99 - Free
Orders £49.99 or under - £4.95
|2-3 working days|
|Scottish Highlands||£18 per order|
& Isle Of Wight
|£18 per order|
|Northern Ireland||£9.99 per order*|
|Please note - our carriers only work Monday to Fridays (8am - 6pm). We regret our carriers cannot deliver at a specific time. ALL deliveries must be signed for.|
|U.K. mainland||Orders over £49.99 - £7.95
Orders £49.99 or under - £9.99
|1-2 working days|
|Scottish Highlands||£18 per order|
|U.K. Islands &
Isle Of Wight
|£18 per order|
|Northern Ireland||Not available *|
*Please note there may be some delays shipping goods to Northern Ireland.
All returns are processed through the retailer and not the manufacturer; please contact us regarding any after sales issues. We endeavor to offer an impartial returns procedure for the benefit of all parties. To enable us to process your claim as efficiently as possible please follow this procedure, failure to follow this procedure could result in delays in processing your claim or return.
In the first instance contact our returns department on email@example.com or write to us with the following information:
- Order Number
- Name (Person who placed the order)
- Contact telephone number.
- Date of Purchase
- Faulty Item (Product description)
- Details of Fault (Description of fault)
- If possible digital photos could also be sent to help identify the problem.
We will then, depending on the issue, either contact you to discuss the matter further or issue you with a returns authorisation number. Please note returns sent back without a returns number may be refused or could result in delays in processing.
If it is felt that the goods need to be returned for inspection you will need to do the following.
- Box the item ready for collection. It is wise to retain the original packaging for this purpose. Our shipping company will not collect items which are not properly packaged
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection. Please book your collection at least 2 days in advance and between Monday – Friday. Collections are usually made during the afternoon via Parcel Force. Please allow at least a 4 hour window when you will be available. If a collection is scheduled and you are not home as arranged you will be charged a £8.00 for the aborted collection
- Please include your Returns Authorisation Number (RAN), proof of purchase and a description of the fault.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return unused and its original packaging with any tags still attached for an exchange or refund. We do not accept returns on personalised items or hygiene sensitive items including duvets and mattresses once they have been removed from their protective wrappers. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will refund the full amount to the original payment method excluding any shipping costs
- Credit/debit card refunds can take up to 10 working days to be processed by your bank, we are unable to expedite this process.
- Returned orders remain the customer's responsibility until safely received by us. We recommend using a reliable carrier and insuring the parcel for loss or damage. Alternately you can take advantage of our carrier service please contact us for a quotation.
- Replacements, refunds or exchanges of damaged or incorrectly ordered items will not be processed until the original items are received and inspected.
- If goods form part of a bundle then the whole order will need to be returned or the remaining items will revert to their normal recommended retail price and you will be refunded accordingly.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the condition of the goods are subject to normal wear and tear, misuse or damage.
Please note we are unable to offer a loan or replacement product while your return is being inspected or repaired. Proof of purchase must accompany any warranty claim. Most nursery items come with a 6 months guarantee; however some products have longer warranty periods, please check your warranty book for more details. This does not affect your statutory rights. If a fault develops within the guarantee period, we will arrange collection and inspection in our workshop. If the failure is confirmed to be due to a manufacturing fault we will arrange repair, or replacement if the repair in uneconomical.
If the fault is due to fair wear and tear, damage or misuse we will quote for a rectification and you will also be liable for the carriage charges, which are currently £18 per parcel*.
In the event of a dispute as to the cause of the failure the product will be sent to the manufacturer who will establish if the fault is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
In the event the manufacturer identifies the fault is due to fair wear and tear, damage or misuse you will be liable for all carriage costs and any repair costs if you wish the product to be repaired.
Our workshop will be happy to quote for any non-warranty repair. All returned product must be carefully packed in cardboard. It is wise to retain original cartons for this purpose. If a collection is scheduled and you are not home as arranged you will be charged £8.00 for the aborted collection.
For furniture returns please read our terms and conditions page under the section Nursery Furniture Return Conditions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.