To find out about the latest egg2 pram, check out this blog post:
Top 14 Features of the New BabyStyle egg® Pram
Babystyle are known for their award winning, beautifully crafted pushchairs and when they revealed their latest pushchair, the ‘egg’, back in February (2015) we were totally smitten! But don’t just base your opinions entirely upon its good looks - take a look at the following top 14 features to see why the Babystyle egg Pram is one of our favourites, you won’t be disappointed!
1. Total comfort with 3 recline positions - the stunning curved seat is suitable from 6 months to 15kg (however, the carrycot (available separately) is suitable from birth).
2. Adjustable canopy - with three positions to choose from, you can adjust the canopy silently and smoothly.
3. Available in a range of colours - made from super high quality fabric, the seat is available in a host of colours from; ’Deep Black’ to ‘Cool Mist’ and many more (seat liners are available in different colours too, included in the price!) and the chassis comes in gun metal, mirror, rose gold and black finishes.
4. Two-way seat - the egg’s spacious seat is reversible, so depending on your preferences you can choose from forward-facing and parent-facing positions.
5. Large storage basket - big enough for your shopping and your changing bag, you can also access it from both the front and rear of the pram, so you’ll never be fumbling around for that juice bottle!
6. Easy, compact folding - quickly and simply fold your Babystyle egg pram using one hand! In its folded, freestanding position, the chassis and wheels measure just 67x29x59 cm.
7. Adjustable handlebar - thanks to the rotating barrel, you can adjust the stitched leatherette handlebar to 5 different height positions.
8. Fully adjustable leg rest - so that your little one will always be comfortable whilst they’re growing.
9. Insect net - no need to worry about midges as the egg pram comes with a discreetly placed insect net, underneath the leg rest.
10. Lockable swivel wheels - making it much easier to navigate around, especially in tighter places i.e. buses, shops etc. There is also a step-on, step- off brake for extra safety.
11. Tru-Ride Technology®- the egg’s unique solid non-puncture PU rubber wheels mean you needn’t worry about getting a flat tyre in the middle of town! This, teamed with the all-round suspension, means your child will experience a super smooth ride!
12. Option to accommodate twins (or toddler and baby siblings) - those of you with double the joy needn’t miss out because you can convert the egg into a tandem pushchair easily with a set of ‘S’ shaped adaptors which provide two sockets for two seats.
13. Optional egg carrycot - suitable from birth, the soft-lined egg carrycot includes a comfortable mattress, rain cover, fully adjustable hood and a zip- on carrycot apron. What’s more, you can also use it as an occasional overnight sleeping cot.
14. Travel system compatible - using additional adaptors (bought separately), you can convert the egg into a travel system with Kiddy Egg Evo-lunafix, Maxi-Cosi, Cybex or Recaro car seats.
If you're excited by the amazing features included in the new Egg and want to compare these with other prams then you should check out our useful Pushchair Buying Guide
which will tell you all you need to know about what to look out for when in the market for a good stroller.
Are you looking for something a little more lightweight and compact? Perhaps you'd like something you could take on holiday? Check out these blog posts for all the insider info!